The unknown robbery - Risky Thief
Hi, I’m the Risky Thief, You probably have already seen me, but I’m already gone before you could recognize me, because I’m really sneak. I’m a master in robbing banks or houses. I’m so good that most people don’t even notice it. The crime I’ve always dreamed about is robbing the fully secured house of Elon Musk, but because that’s too easy for me, I want to do it before anyone has noticed me. Here’s the plan : my future crime partner drops me off with a plane, then we jump out of it on the roof of the house, but on socks, otherwise it’s too noisy. While my partner in crime is hacking into the system of the cameras, I’m going to find an air vent to climb through so the people in the house don’t have any clue of what’s happening, and don’t have evidence either. Then we collect all the goodies and chill a moment on the couch, and we sneak out of the vent to escape at the last moment. We do this during the day to make it even more exciting. So the ideal partner in crime for, would be w someone who can fly a plane, can hack into systems, but most importantly, is fun to hang out with at the crime scene.
Hey risky Thief, my plan is also to rob Elon Musk's house, maybe we can partner up, share ideas and work out a plan. I know someone who can lend us a plane, I have also have some experience in hacking. send me a message if you are interested in a partnership.
ReplyDeleteYes I would like to join you, it would come in handy, although I read in your text that you are planning on bringing guns, I would rather not shoot and keep it sneaky
DeleteHello risky thief, i really like your idea, To be fair i can't fly a plane, but i can learn it for you. The reason why i'm interested is because I am really good at hacking. Let me know if i have the job!
ReplyDeleteHi risky thief I think I can help you beacause I'm a big computer nerd and I could fly a plane. so if you need someone send a message.
ReplyDeletethis was a comment from stax
DeleteHello Risky Thief,
ReplyDeleteOur plans are kind of similar, I also want to do a robbery without getting noticed, so I think I can play a rol in your plan. Text me if I part of the plan.
Hi Phantom of Leuven. I would like to let you be my partner in crime. I think we would be a good duo.
DeleteI think I could be your perfect partner in crime! For my own crime, I actually made a whole system myself to make my work more easy. If I can make a working system, why shouldn't I be able to fly a plane or hack into systems? I also always like to feel a rush during new challenges.
ReplyDeleteHello Risky Thief, good idea! I can help you with hacking the systems but I can't fly a plane. We can ask a third person who can fly a plane. If we are with three it will be even more fun! Let me know!
ReplyDelete