How to become rich fast - Big Yahu

 

I want to rob bank to become rich fast but I need someone to assist me because it is hard to do alone. We will split the money fairly I need someone who is reliable and will not run away and who isn’t scared of shooting hostages when need or shoot at the police. It could also be helpful if you can hack security systems or break in to vaults. I will drive the get away car. We can store the money in an abandoned building and the we can move to the next target. If you want to become rich fast and help me, let me know.

Comments

  1. I would want to help, but I can't hack security systems. Outside of that I would not be scared and would surely not run away, especially since we would split the money fairly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Big Yahu,
    That sound like an incredible plan and I find that I'm the exact person that you search for this risky operation. I'm a person who stays calm in difficult situations and I'm smart so thats exactly what you need for this kind of operations.
    I hope I see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello crime king. You have the right discription for the person i need for this job. I am looking forward to work with you and I think we would make a great team.

      Delete
  3. The Phantom of Leuven27 April 2026 at 02:25

    Hello Big Yahu,
    I think this is a great plan, so I want to be part of the crime. I can hack the security system and I am reliable, so I think I am the right person for this job. Text me if I am part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I too want to become rich fast and I want to do this in a 'fun' way. I think we'd be great crime partners! I have to admit that I'm not very good with hacking security systems or breaking into vaults 'quietly', but I'll happily shoot any annoying hostages. So, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Big Yahu I this could be really great if we do it together because I'm a computer nerd and can hack everything you want I never back down or let you behind I'm also not afraid of shooting if needed. I hope we can do this job together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stax, I think we would make a great team. First I need to look at the other people who want to do this job because I need to choose carefully.

      Delete
  6. This is a good idea to become rich. It is a coincidence because I also want to become rich. I think that I can help you to hack the security system because I am very smart. It would be great to work together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my crime I also need to rob a bank so we could partner up for that part. I do have a lot of tricks up my sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Real Robin Hood27 April 2026 at 02:49

    I think I can help you. I am pretty good at hacking security systems and breaking in to vaults, because of all my experience. But I don't like the idea of killing people. So if you can change your mind about killing people, I think we would make a really good team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Artcriminal123428 April 2026 at 00:36

    I think it is a great idea! I really need money and I can hack security systems. I will help you but if we get in trouble for killing someone, I have nothing to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood