The tower of cookies - The cookie monster

 

Do you want to taste all the flavors of all the cookies in the world? Then you’re looking in the right place. I’m the one and only cookie monster. Yes, alive and well. Be careful, because when you’re sleeping at night I will steal all your cookies and use them for my biggest project: the tower of cookies. So, are you able to help this quiet but dangerous and always hungry cookie monster? There’s only one inconvenience: if I don’t have cookies near me I can eat you… Still interested? I can make your wish come true and you can taste all the cookies in the world if you help me with one thing: stealing. I need someone fast, smart and evil, because if you see or hear a child when you are stealing at night you can’t spare them. Give them a “smoothie” with a little poison or use a dagger, that makes it even easier. Don’t worry, you won’t go to prison, you’ll be safe on the roof of our school after you’ve climbed the cookiestaircase. There, your wish will come true.

Comments

  1. I'm interested in the offer, but I'm not sure about it. Because I have no problem with anything except for the fact you might eat me. If we could find an other option such as always having food near, than I'm more than happy to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to taste all the cookies of the world and I have all the character traits that you want me to have but I'm a bit scared you will eat me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great idee to steal all the cookies in the world and I would love to help you with that. I just hope that you don't eat me... Maybe we can make a deal such as: you don't eat me if I am a good partner in crime? If you agree with that deal, I think we can be a fantastic team. I am already looking forward to work with the great cookiemonster

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could help you. I am a very good thief and i could pay others to do the same. but i do have a problem with the whole killing situation. Is it okay if we discuss this later?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu