The smuggling story of Tim - Tall Tim

 

I am Tim. When I was younger I loved stealing things, not because of the stuff or the money I got and it didn’t give me a ‘kick’ as some kids get. What kept me going was the different ways to smuggle the items past security. Now, 15 years later I am running the best smuggling gangs in the country. But I want more, I want a small army of smugglers who do the work for me. So I earn a lot of money. Therefore I need something, or rather someone because I am not very intelligent. I’m looking for someone smart. This person can also not be as tall as me because it would ruin my reputation as tall Tim. So, if you are a smart, short and fun criminal. I need you! (message me at : Tall.Tim@stolenmail.com)

Comments

  1. Hi, Tim. My name is The Chemist and I am a pro in making drugs. If you want me to make you some products so that you and your small army can smuggle it, I am your man. I won't do the work for a small price tho, so make sure you aren't too greedy and we can make some good arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi time I think I'm the ideal person for you because I'm a really smart computer nerd and I'm not tall so you could help me with yout strengt and height. I also could help because I'm really funny and I always bring a good realm. I think we can make it happen because I got the skills and you got the brains and muscles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, what I need, A smart and funny guy. Is it okay if we split 80/20, because I still do most of the work

      Delete
  3. The silent killer27 April 2026 at 02:43

    Hi, i'm the silent killer, I am pretty small so I won't ruin your reputation. I am also a very smart girl that can definitely help you. As you can see in my name I am a killer so I can move traitors and annoying people out of the way If you need me to. I would very much like to be your partner in crime and help you accomplish this mission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should work for me. I just need to discuss how much we both earn

      Delete
  4. I'm the man you are searching for. I'm smart, short and funny. I also grew up with that interest in smuggling. I even have smuggled some drugs for the italian maffia. I would do this job for 5% of the money we earn but I want to inherit the business if something happens to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would love to work with you! I'm pretty smart and not that tall. I also enjoy having fun and getting to do that while working would be amazing. If the offer still stands I would love to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu