The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood
I am ‘the real Robin Hood’, you may know of the robbery of Jeff Bezos or the attempted murder of Donald Trump. I don’t do the crime to become rich but to help the poor.
My next target is the vault of Elon musk. It is beneath his mansion located in Florida. There are ventilation vents that go all around the house and also the vault. So first we enter the garden through the sewers, then we wait util someone opens the backdoor and sneak inside. There we open one of the vents and climb inside and go through the vents to the vault. In the vault we take as much money as possible and return through the vents. Go back through the sewers and end up where the getaway driver is waiting.
So I need two people, one who has a really fast car that can fit three people and is really good at driving. Another one who is short and thin and isn’t claustrophobic. There will be no killing allowed, but if we have to use our guns , try to aim for the not deadly parts. So you also have to take risks.
Hello the real Robin Hood,
ReplyDeleteI thinks this is a good plan, so i want to be part of it. I can be the getaway driver, I am good at driving and my car can fit more than 3 people, so i think I am perfect for this plan. I hope we can work together.
I will think about it.
DeleteStealing of the vault of Elon Musk is a very good thing but not in the way you want to do it, your plan isn't good enough and to risky to do it in a safe way with such a security at his house. I want to help you, because this is the type of things I like to do and where I'm good in, but not if the plan stays like this. It's good that you do it for the poor people, but for such a risky thing, I want a part of the money that we will earn with it. Think better and change the plan and if it gets better, I would like to help you.
ReplyDeleteI know what i I am doing, so I don't need some kid who thinks he is better than everyone. maybe I will rob your house.
DeleteHi Real Robin Hood, I was also planning on robbing the house of Elon Musk trough the vents, although I'm not that small to fit through it. I like that there is no killing allowed. I thought about making the robbery a bit more sneaky or risky. I think I could fit perfectly as one of the three people.
ReplyDeleteI think if we work together there is no way our plan will fail. I am pleased to welcome you to my team.
DeleteHello, I, the cookie monster, am willing to help you with this amazing plan. If you want I can become your second partner and help you wherever I can. I'm very short and thin and I'm absolutely not claustrophobic. I'm ready to fight and aiming won't be a problem for me so I hope that will make me the partner your looking for. I'm looking forward to meet and work together with you soon!
ReplyDeleteI think that if you me and the risky thief work together, we would be unstoppable. No one can stand in our way.
DeleteI like the idea to steal from Elon Musk but I think it won't be that easy to get inside and open the vault. There will probably be 100 guards or something plus a lot of traps and even if we could get to that point there will be a safe with nine million different options to try. We could work this further out. I'm not only thin and short, I'm also very smart.
ReplyDeleteCould we meet?
I think the idea is really good and would love to help the poor! But I also think for stealing in a house like the one from Elon Musk, that your plan needs to be a bit better so we won't get caught immediately.
ReplyDelete-Monday
DeleteThat is a good idea, I would love to help the poor. I am not claustrophobic and I am thin, so I am the perfect partner in crime! I know that it is for the poor but I think that we should take some money ourselves. After all we are the ones that do the robbery.
ReplyDelete