The old but gentle chemist - The Chemist

 

Hello, I’m The Chemist and I want to rule the drug world. I am someone who’s pretty old but I am also really smart and sweet. My ultimate goal is to be the greatest and richest crook in the world, but for that, I need someone to help me. That someone should be a person who isn’t necessarily smart, but does know something about selling drug. Because I have a really sweet and gentle soul, I need someone who is able to fix things when things aren’t going well between us and someone else. You don’t have to have any knowledge of chemistry, but you have to be willing to follow my orders. I am also looking for someone who isn’t too old, so ages from twenty to thirty-five are perfect. You also have to be in good health because I am a little sick.

So, that’s all I’m looking for, if you think you match this description, hit me up!

The Chemist

Comments

  1. I have understood that you want to rule the drug world. That works out well because I want to become rich and I have really good connections in the drug world. So I propose that we work together so we can make more money and we can become the rulers of the drug world but there is a problem because we still need someone young to follow our orders. However I wouldn't worry about that because I think that together we can be super powerful andand everyone is going to want to work for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a great idea, Jimmy. If we work together really well, we will be able to rule the drug world and become very rich!

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in your offer. I'm young and healthy, I also know a bit about chemistry and I have no problem with intervening in between the persons. Outside of that, I'm experienced with fixing things so I think this would work out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artcriminal123428 April 2026 at 00:55

    I can help you with that! I am smart, young and healty. I don't have a lot of experience but I am good at chemistry so I think I can still help you. I really need money and this seems to be the perfect crime for money. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu