The last rob - Stax

 

I’m Stax and I’m 20 years old. The crime I want to commit is robbing a bank in Los Angeles because I haven’t been their yet. But first we need to have a plan and I’ll with the transport. We will fly to Los Angeles an once we’re there, we will steal a car. Then we go to the gun store to buy two guns. Now we can make a plan once we’re back at the hotel. The next and last day we go to the bank with the guns in our pockets, and I’ve already hacked the security system. Then we rob the bank and run back to the car, we drive all the way back to the airport where we’re hiring a private jet to go back to Belgium where we’ll be rich and live in a big house. My partner needs to be a quick talker to get info about the bank and he needs to be strong to knock out the security guard. Being a good cook is also important because I’m on my smartest when I’m not hungry.

Comments

  1. I think I found my match. I am a very quick talker and use it all the time. I like that you have it all figured out because I really don't like to use my brain. If you will let me cook you wil eat the same delicious dish for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of robbing a bank! And I think I can proudly say that I'm a very talkative person, so I'd probably 'charm' the receptionist away with nonsense while gathering necessary information about our bank. Though, I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm a good fighter (because I like to use my guns instead of my hands), but i could definitely knock out the security guard standing in front of the bank. And I think we can take a cook hostage while boarding the private jet so we won't have to be hungry on our flight back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a great plan and I want to help you, what do I get as reward?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu