The heist that no one knows happened - The Phantom of Leuven

 

I am the Phantom of Leuven, I want to rob one of the casinos in Knokke. First we go to the casino with a van, in the van we hack the security camera’s, so they can’t see us, then we go into the casino to the vault were they keep their money, we open the vault and steal the money, after that we go out the casino, in to our van where we reset the camera’s and leave unnoticed. To rob the casino, I need someone who is careful and doesn’t do things impulsively so we won’t get caught. Secondly they need to be someone who is handy, someone who is good with computers and locks, so we can easily get in without getting noticed and caught. And lastly they need to be someone who is fast, so if we get caught we can outrun the guards and escape, so there will be no consequences and we can try at other casinos. So if you have all these characteristics you are the perfect crime partner.

Comments

  1. Hi Phantom of Leuven, I'm the Risky Thief and I'm also going to attempt a robbery, but than in the house of Elon Musk. My plan was to do it very sneaky so no one would notice, but I love to do the robberies risky. I'm also very fast for getting away at the last moment. I think we would be a very good duo since we are both robbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Phantom of Leuven27 April 2026 at 02:48

      Hello Risky Thief,
      I also think we would be a great duo, text me when you can.

      Delete
    2. Yes I think so too. I don't have to have the money, I do it mainly for the experience.

      Delete
  2. The silent killer27 April 2026 at 02:30

    Hi, I am the silent killer and I am know for my speed and silence. I think I could be of use in this robbery. We will be in and out in no time and unnoticed. But will I get a part of the money if I participate? I won't do it without a reward ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Phantom of Leuven27 April 2026 at 02:50

      Hello silent killer,
      Your speed and silence would be handy, so your are perfect for the robbery. We can split the money equally, text me if that is good.

      Delete
  3. hello Phantom of Leuven, I am the Big Yahu and i like doing a robbery. I think we would make a good team because I am fast and can drive the car withouth getting noticed. We are both robbers and I also like to do it risky or sneaky. Let me know if I can help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Phantom of Leuven27 April 2026 at 02:51

      Hello Big Yahu,
      You would be perfect, text me if you need something else.

      Delete
  4. Hello Phantom of Leuven,
    That sound like I'm the exact person that you are looking for; I'm smart, fast and I'm very careful and calm. If the reward is good then I would like to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I can help you because I'm a big computer nerd and I can hack everything you want so no one will notice us if we get in and if it doesn't go as planned, i surely can run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could go undercover into the casino and collect information about how to get in and how to open the vault. We could communicate to eachother with special earbuts. Call me if you think this is a good plan.
    0467676767

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Real Robin Hood27 April 2026 at 02:58

    I think I can help you with this robbery, I have much experience, I know my way around computers. I don't do impulsive things, I don't get stress in critical situations. keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Artcriminal123428 April 2026 at 00:47

    I think I can be your partner in crime. I can hack the security cameras and I am fast. I do have a question, what are we going to do with the money. I hope we can split it fairly, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu