The greatest composition - the Improvisor
I’m “the improvisor” and I only have one purpose in life: to create the greatest music composition ever made. I know it’s random, but let me explain.
When I was young, nobody cared about me. It made me feel alone and angry and inside I became evil. I wanted to punish human kind for always thinking about themselves, so I wanted to take away that one thing that everyone needs and can’t live without: music. I want to steal all the music of the entire world for two reasons. First of all, I want revenge. Second, I’ve been dreaming of making my own, wonderful music piece.
I’ve planned my actions very carefully. I’m going to invent a system that can take all kinds of music instruments and everything that is related to music. I will look like a super big vacuum cleaner who will suck up all music in a sneaky and quick way. Some things are too big for my vacuum cleaner. My system will show them on a screen so I can go and steal them myself. For that, I need an assistant who can be on the lookout when I’m stealing. This assistant needs to be patient and has to like music.
Together, we will punish human kind and make my greatest dream come true!
I'm surely interested! It's sounds super fun, but I would want to know if we can still listen to all the music that we have stolen? If that's still possible then I'm in!
ReplyDeleteOf course, that's the point! When we listen to the music, inspiration will come to us and together, we can make our Greatest Composition!
DeleteHi "the improvisor", I really love your story and I think it is very creative how you want to punish human kind. I like music so that's already perfect but I am not very patient. That's why I don't think I would be a great assistent for this plan. Good luck with finding another assistent!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to work together! I really like your idea and your backstory so that's why I want to help you.I have always loved music and i'm patient, so I think we would be a good match.
ReplyDeleteI would like to help you achieve your dream. I am very good at stealing but i do wonder what is in it for me ??
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, the joy of making music! Do you know that feeling when you play and a melody comes into your head and it's so perfect that you can't forget about it for the rest of the week? If you haven't experienced that in your life, we absolutely have to work together! I would like you to experience that feeling. Besides, I'm the friend you need :-) I'm very funny and I love a bit of humor.
DeleteConclusion: you don't get money or something, but you will make memories for life!
I like music and I'm interested. I can be patient, but if you want me to control great musicians' minds to create your music piece, let me know so I can help you!
ReplyDelete