The big car operation - the crime king

 

I’m the crime king, I have done many crimes and now I’m planning a new one and I need a partner to help me because this crime is a big one and is difficult. I want to steal a beautiful fast sportscar from the house of a rich family. For that we need the car keys so we need to break into the house. The partner I’m looking for needs to think fast in difficult situations to find a solution if we have a problem. Secondly, the partner needs to drive well and fast so we can escape easily with the car. And of course, he must also be good at breaking into houses. If you are interested to help me, please contact me as fast as you can.

Comments

  1. The Phantom of Leuven27 April 2026 at 02:38

    Hello Crime King,
    I like your plan and I think I can be part of your plan, I can think fast so that will be handy in difficult situations, I can also drive well and fast so we can escape easily. If I participate do I get something in change or not? Hopefully I hear of you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Crime King, I think we would make a good team because I can drive the car away fast and unharmed. Opening locks isn't that hard. I can act fast when we could get caught. let me know if i can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your role in this plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be the leader so you just need to listen to me and do exactly what I say. I will help you a bit but you need to do the must but you will be well paid for it.

      Delete
  4. I understand your love for sports cars, since I myself have an Aston Martin DB10. Even though I already have such a beauty of car in my collection, i wouldn't mind stealing another one from an entitled rich family. I think I can proudly say that I'm an amazing driver, who once dreamed of becoming a Formula 1 driver, so we'll have no problem getting away. I do need to ask you what I will get in exchange for my thieving services, because i presume you'll want the car for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Crime King, have much experience with robbing houses and I would like to help you with stealing the keys in the house, But I must say that I'm not that good of a driver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In what type of crimes are you experienced? I will sell the car after we stole it and you will get 35% of the profit I make from it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu