Rob wants to rob a bank - Guilty Rob
I’m Guilty Rob, but if you want to become my partner in crime (and are skillful enough, of course, to become my partner in crime) I might allow you to call me Robbie. Anyway, I’m (specifically) looking for someone who is smart enough to bypass an automatic security system that calls the police once it’s activated, but also someone stupid enough to risk their life in doing so (bypassing the security system). As you might have already guessed, I’m describing a bank robbery that includes dangerous, life-threatening situations where you’ll be forced to make a decision in mere seconds. We’ll be robbing the infamous Bank of America, that is highly known for their malicious, hidden ‘fee-system’ and so much more. We’ll have to get away quickly considering the Bank of America is also very known for their ‘tight-knit friendship’ with multiple police departments in the area. I suspect they (the police) will get there soon after we get out, so we’ll have to use my Aston Martin DB10 that will be parked inconspicuously in front of the bank. So … do you think you could be my partner in crime? Make a choice. Time is ticking…
Hey Rob, I really like your idee to rob the bank and I think I can help you. I am very smart so I can easily de-activate the security system. It is also my dream to drive an Aston Martin DB10 so I'd love to be your partner in crime.
ReplyDeleteIf I am hired, you can always call me on my phone(0474123456)
I myself have robbed many banks and safes, so I know what to do in dangerous situations. I have hacked many security systems before, so that won't be a problem. I also have buddy at the police who can make sure that the police won't be on time to catch us. I do want 50 procent of the money.
ReplyDeleteI think I could be your partner in crime! I actually need money to make sure I can commit my own crime (I need to travel a lot and transportation is so expensive lately!) . I have a friend who can hack that system in a blink of an eye, maybe I can introduce you to him?
ReplyDeleteI think I could be your partner! I have no problem with reacting fast and putting myself at risk, I will try to prevent that obviously, but if it's needed I don't mind doing it. I can always ask my friend, who is extremely good at hacking, if he's interested in doing that for us. In that case, it's way safer to proceed with robbing the bank and we would have to make less fast decisions!
ReplyDeleteHi Guilty Rob, I think I would be perfect to help you! I am super smart so hacking an automatic security system won't be any problem. I can make quick decisions so that will also help you. I do think your plan isn't very creative, lots of criminals already tried to rob the bank like this and they never succeeded. I can help you to make a better plan if you want.
ReplyDelete