Partners in Crime - BonzaiBanana

 

Hello, my name is BonzaiBanana and I’m the funniest criminal in the world. You must probably know that behind every criminal there is another criminal, ‘his right hand’. So I’m looking for a fast, smart and very naughty companion for the biggest prank/crime in the world. What is this biggest crime? Firstly we are going to rob a bank with guns and threaten the employees of that bank. Then with this money we buy a car and nine billion bananas. Eventually we are going to drive the car around cities and villages and we are going to put bananas on the ground so the walking people and the people on bikes will slip. So if you want to be my partner in crime, search for a guy with big floppy ears, sharp teeth, and a lot of hair. It is going to be very funny and you will be rewarded one billion euros.

See you later

BonzaiBanana

Comments

  1. I have a lot of hair on my head so maybe I can help you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You couldn't be my partner because your so dumb. I'm the guy with a lot of hair on my head.

      Delete
  2. Hello BonzaiBanana is think I'm your perfect match because I'm very smart and naughty I also dream about robbing a bank and I could really help with hacking the system I also could enjoy trhowing bananas on the ground so lets run it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your plan! Although, your idea of buying nine billion bananas with the money we'll have stolen from the bank sounds kind of childish... I'm down for the fun we'll have watching people slip and fall, because I'm not afraid to admit that I like being mean and sadistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silent killer27 April 2026 at 02:52

    Hi, I think I will be your perfect partner in crime. I am fast and smart, so exactly what you are looking for. As you can see in my name I am a killer, so to threaten people with guns is my specialty. If could also kill one or two if you need me to. I Would very much like to help you, if I get something in return ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Killing is forbidden in my prank.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu