Partner in crime - Cyclingm

 

Hello, my name is cyclingm and I want to commit a huge crime. My goal is to figure out which World Tour team’s bike is the best but I don’t have enough money to buy them all so I want to steal them. Maybe it is a small detail but I don’t want to go to jail so we have to be very careful. I write “we” because I am still looking for a partner in crime. My partner in crime must be small, so others won’t see him stealing the bikes, I can’t do that because I am too tall. My crime partner must also be scary. When people see him, they have to be scared of his face. Another characteristic of my future partner in crime is that he must be very smart, so we can make our criminal plans together and so I don’t have to do all the work.

Comments

  1. I read your text and I think I'm the person you are searching for. I'm very small so they will not see me when stealing bikes. I have floppy ears, sharp teeth and a lot of hair, so with other words I'm very scary what is another aspect that you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind controller27 April 2026 at 02:36

    I can help, because I can become very small and I have a secret workplace to make criminal plans, but I'm not scary. Is there a reward for helping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mind controller, the reward is that you can also ride all the bikes once. If we stole every single bike, you can have the bike that I don't want.

      Delete
  3. Hello, even though this is a very nice idea, I don't need a bike but I do need money so maybe after your research we can sell the worst bikes and we can split the money. I think that we could be good partners because I am smart. I am not sure if I am scary enough but I can disguise myself if you want that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a comment from Jimmy

      Delete
    2. Hello Jimmy, the reward is that you get the worst bike so you can sell that bike if you want and than the money is all yours. For me, the money is not important, I do it for the bikes.

      Delete
    3. This is a comment from Cycling m

      Delete
  4. The cookie monster27 April 2026 at 02:47

    Wow, that sounds like a perfect plan! I can definitely help you with stealing because I'm very small and scary. Everyone who sees my face will either run or freeze in horror. So being scary will be very easy, I even practice my scary face every morning in the mirror. Coming up with ideas won't be a problem for me either, so I think that will make me a perfect partner for your plan. I hope you're willing to work together soon. Let me know where and when to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cycligm I think I could help you because I'm really smart and we could make the plans together and I'm also good with technology so if you want me to design something you can just ask for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu