Mind Control - Mind controller
I’m the Mind controler, I can become very small and creep into your mind. Once I control it with a very small machine, I can get whatever I want for me and my partner.
My plan is to find a rich person. First, we kidnap this person and bring him blindfolded to our secret workplace, then we tie this person up. Secondly, I become very small and place the machine in his mind to control it. Lastly, I crawl out his mind and we bring this person back. We can control his mind with the machine, using computers. The victim can bring us money or other stuff without noticing it.
My partner has to be Quick with computers, that way my partner can help me with the construction of the machine.
Hi, I am The Chemist and I am a really smart person who knows alot about chemistry and also something about computers. I have a great plan for us: what if we control our victim and make him sell all the drugs we make for a huge price so that we can get extremely rich? Let me know if you want to do this.
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm really curious because that sounds like an amazing plan! I do have a question about it, would we control him so that he gives us money or is it purely to get codes and use them? anyways sounds like something great so I would love to help!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like there is a possibility for my dream to become reality! I'm willing to give all it takes to help you and finally become rich. I'm very quick with computers and I can definitely help you with that but where exactly is this secret workplace and are you sure that nobody can find us there? If you don't have any workspace yet you can come to my house and I will give you the instructions how to open the door that leads to my secret library, maybe we can work there? I'm looking forward to work together!
ReplyDelete