Looking for your help for a glitter pool party crime! - Glitter girl

 

I am looking for a partner in crime for the coolest crime I have committed so far and I have lots of experience so be ready for something fancy. To be able to help me you’ll probably need to train a little more because I need someone who is really strong. You also need to be able to break onto buildings. I hope you are already interested in helping me. Now I will explain what we are going to do. In the evening after the closing hours of the swimming pool we will try to get in there. I will make sure we have enough glitter because we will fill the swimming pool with pink glitter. After that we will swim in the pool and party. For that part you can also ask some friends to come. I hope you like my plan and if you are interested in becoming my partner in crime for this, and maybe, later on, other crimes, you can call me.

PS. Make sure that you aren’t allergic to glitter before calling me!

Comments

  1. I would love to help! I know some people who are strong and could help us with breaking onto buildings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu