How to become rich? - Jimmy

 

My name is Jimmy and I am stuck in serious financial problems but I have an idea to become rich. I want to start a business in weeds plantations. I gave good connections to buy the plants and I am good at chemistry to make good products from the weed. I can get the seeds from a good old friend of mine. The plan is to grow the plants in my attic. Then I can make products like pomade, joints, hash, etc. and we can sell these for a lot of money. This way, I think that I will become very wealthy. If you want to become rich too, you are good at selling products and you are good with money you can sign yourself up to be my partner in crime. The things you need to do are selling the products and trying to not get caught by the police.

Comments

  1. Hi Jimmy, my name is The Chemist. I read in your description that you are alot like me and I think that can be something that's very handy. If you want to, we can make drugs together and try to sell them or maybe hire someone to do this for us. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we could be good partners to get more money. Don't worry we will find someone to sell the drugs.

      Delete
  2. I think I can help you becouse my selling skills are crazy good. Once, I sold a hair clipper to a bald man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment is mine

      Delete
    2. That sounds really good! We can work together!

      Delete
    3. This comment is from Jimmy

      Delete
  3. @patricktheparislover27 April 2026 at 02:26

    I'd love to help you, i need to become rich fast because i promised someone 5000 euros but to be honest i don't have the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are good in selling things and you are in good condition, I think we can work together.

      Delete
    2. patricktheparislover27 April 2026 at 02:42

      Yes i am really good at selling stuff, so i think we have a deal?

      Delete
  4. Artcriminal123427 April 2026 at 02:31

    I would love to help you, I am good at selling stuff and I really need the money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu