Help me steal the Mona Lisa - @patricktheparislover

 

Hello everyone, my name is Patrick the Paris lover. I’m 50 years old and I have loved paris since I was a child. I’ve been to the Louvre multiple times and I’m fascinated with the Mona Lisa. I’d like to find someone who will help me steal it. There is also a reward of 5000 euros. So for my partner in crime I’m looking for someone who is good at acting, but also sneaky and brave. I don’t really care about the looks. So my plan is that we go undercover to the louvre but not in pairs. When we both have been there for some time, you have to fall down really hard so it looks like you’ve broken your leg. You need to scream very loudly, so the guards will be distracted. I will push the fire alarm button, so no one realises that the Mona lisa has been stolen because of the chaos that was created. While I steal the Mona Lisa you need to keep distracting the guards. In conclusion, you need to be very good at acting or else this job will not fit you. That is basically everything you need to do as my partner in crime. The police will not suspect you because you haven’t done anything wrong, but I will appreciate it alot if you help me.

Comments

  1. Artcriminal123427 April 2026 at 02:25

    Great idea! I would love to help you and get the reward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do the acting bit but the mona lisa is worth way more than that. I wil work with you for the right price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great plan! I am happy that police won't suspect me and I would love to get that reward. Acting is no problem for me because I did theater school when I was young. I think that i am the perfect partner in crime for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patricktheparislover27 April 2026 at 02:50

      Okay, thanks for letting me know you did theater school, i think we would be a great match!

      Delete
  4. Hey Patrick, I think we could be a great team becauce I am a masteractor who even played in one episode of FC de Kampioenen so I could do the acting part. I think the reward is a little low, the Mona Lisa is the most famous painting in the whole world so I think 10 000 euro is a better reward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patricktheparislover27 April 2026 at 02:58

      hmm, i will think about it. I can't do it for 10 000 but i can settle for 7500. I will not sell the Mona Lisa and i will not earn money from it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Robbery for the people - the real Robin Hood

How to become rich fast - Big Yahu