As quick as light, as silent as the wind - the silent killer
I am the silent killer, I am a small girl with long red hair, freckles and glasses that still goes to high school. I might look sweet on the outside but I am pretty evil on the inside. When I am not working on my murder plan, I love to read in my room. Both my parents are in jail because of murder and I want to follow in their footsteps (beside the jail part of course ;) ). I want to commit murders that can’t be solved, I need to be so quick and silent that nobody sees or hears me. I would like to find a partner in crime that is just as quick as me but also very athletic. I need someone that can bury the bodies and find a place where they can never be found, Therefore you need to have very good orientation. My partner also needs to know how to keep a secret and support my decisions no matter what.
Hi silent killer, I am against murdering so I can't help you with that but I like your method to stay out of jail. I am quick and athletic so if you want to commit a crime in which no one gets hurt I would be happy to help you!
ReplyDeleteI like your plan and I want to help you. I can become very small and I can be fast, but my orientation is bad. If you want me as your partner, there has to be a reward. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteI surely know how to keep secret and support you through your decisions. I'm also very good with orientation and have no problem with finding good spots for hiding bodies. The only problem is that I'm athletic but not so much. So if I need to run a bit or tilt heavy stuff that's fine but if I need to run very long, that would be a bit harder.
ReplyDelete